- Exclusive varnish integrated in all four layers
- Varnish coating
- Exclusive designs
- Multiple designs
- Membranes manufactured by induction with high quality raw materials (resins, plasticisers, stabilisers and pigments).
With exclusive varnish integrated in all four layers and varnished coating for superior protection against UV rays, microorganisms and chlorine.
Manufactured with double varnish (in the PVC paste and on the surface) for maximum protection by a casting process according to European standard EN 15836-2 (2010).
Marbella Blue, Marbella Grey, Marbella Black, Mosaic Blue, Bali, Sky Blue and Pearl Black.
- For newly built pools or renovation of existing ones.
- On any kind of support: concrete, cement, steel prefab panels.
- On an incompatible support (resins, polystyrene panels etc.), position a special Soprema separation geotextile.
- The pool water temperature must never exceed 32°C.
12 years for waterproofing.
3 years for stains caused by bacteria
Do not use aggressive products to clean SOPREMAPOOL DESIGN as they may damage the liner and remove the decorative surface finishing.
It is advisable to use a soapy water solution and avoid using abrasive products.
Proper water treatment must be ensured for the entire service life of Sopremapool membranes. Check the “Maintenance instructions”.
PackagingRoll of 1.65 x 25 m.
SOPREMAPOOL DESIGN is delivered in rolls, laid on wood pallets, protected, separated and externally wrapped with polyethylene sheets.
Rolls should be stored horizontally in their original packages in a dry and warm place (10-30°C). The rolls must be protected against humidity and atmospheric agents (sun, rain, etc.).